Adventure Cycling Thailand will only ask for personal information from our customers that we need to make your cycling experiences with us as safe, satisfying, and comfortable as possible. We do have to collect some information for third-party suppliers such as hotels, insurance providers, immigration controllers, and ticket bookings as needed for the services you have booked with us.
Here are some examples of information we might ask from our customers:
- Email address and mobile number - as a means of communication
- Email address and mobile number of Emergency Contact (for Multi-Day Tours) - as a means of communication in case of emergency
- Passport Copy/Scan - for insurance providers, hotel bookings, and immigration requirements
- Height - for bicycle sizing,comfort, and compatibility
- Health Conditions/Issues/Restrictions - in case of emergency/hospitalization, and to help in recommending tour compatibility and options
- Dietary Restrictions - in case of emergency (allergies), religious beliefs, personal preferences, etc. so that your meals with us are as safe, tantalizing, and soul-soothing as can be
Ride and Rest assured that Adventure Cycling Thailand will never sell your information!