Our Latest and Greatest!
We start with an hour and half drive south of Hua Hin to the Burmese border where they have a market and border crossing (only for Burmese and Thai’s so far). This point is the narrowest point of Thailand and the distance from the border to the beach (Gulf of Thailand) is only 12 km wide.
We ride primarily downhill to the beach and visit a lovely aquarium before cycling up the coast and onto a Thai Air Force Base where we have nice views from the beach at Ao Manao (Lime Bay). We then cycle a bit further along scenic beach-front roads to the bottom of a mountain where we can feed gentle Dusky Langur Monkeys.
After that we continue along to Ao Prachuap (Prachuap Bay) where we have a delicious family-style seafood lunch overlooking the bay. After lunch we continue on more breathtaking beach-front roads to Ao Noi (Little Bay) where we visit a beautiful teak wood temple with carvings and paintings of Buddhist stories and other Thai style artwork. At the temple we will demonstrate for those that want to try, how Buddhists pay respect to the temple and the Lord Buddha.
For more photos check out our photo gallery of previous Burma to the Beach – 3 Bays tours!
- TOUR GUIDE – English speaking guide (on bike)
- SUPPORT VEHICLE – Follows for safety, comfort & peace of mind
- LUNCH – Assortment of premium Thai delicacies
- WATER/SOFT DRINKS – During the ride
- FRESH FRUIT – Chilled local fruits at rest-stops
- FEES – Parks, boat rides & other entrance fees
- TRANSFERS – From your hotel to unique cycling destinations (& back)
- BIKES – Using modern Marin hybrid bicycles
- HELMETS – Must be worn for your safety
Although we start early in the morning, it can get very hot and we suggest you wear sun lotion and bring extra with you. Supportive shoes are important as we usually have options for doing some treks off the bikes. An extra t-shirt is recommended for the van ride home. If you are concerned about the weather please consult us. DO NOT believe the weather forecasts.
Don’t forget to bring a camera or video camera!The following information is needed when booking
- Contact person and mobile number (if possible)
- The full name of each rider (for insurance) and their height (for bike sizing)
- Your location (hotel, etc.) for pickup scheduling
- Any special dietary requirements (allergies, religious etc)/li>
We ask for a 50% deposit to confirm the booking (we usually send an online invoice) and the remaining 50% can be paid in cash during the tour.Please contact us now to make your reservation
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include as much information as possible)
Phone: +66 (0) 81-173-4469 (English language only)
**If calling, please call directly as we need to talk to the actual customers**